Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Huge Clothing Haul May 2013 Featuring Zara


Zara Orange Shopper Bag - £22
This might just be the most perfect bag I have ever laid my eyes on, I can't believe it was only £22 - I would have happily paid much more. I cannot wait to wear it.
Zara Brown Sandles - £19.99
These are absolutely perfect for my holiday and go with almost all the outfits I have planned. I did make this Zara order online and the sandles came in there own separate white bag inside the delivery box, it was such a nice touch.
I hope you have enjoyed having a nosey at what I've been buying - feel free to share your opinion and let me know If you have any of these items.
-->

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms