Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Miranda Kerr Address Victoria's Secret Future


Miranda Kerr, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Contrary to recent reports,Miranda Kerr isnot done with modeling, but the Victoria's Secret vet is moving on to new business ventures.
Speaking with the Sydney Morning Herald, the VS Angel addressed the rumors claiming she's been dropped from the lingerie brand as well as Australian department chain David Jones due to her "difficult reputation."
The stunning mother of one explains howshe made the decision to cut contracts with the high-profile companies due to her desire to pursue other entrepreneurial avenues. 
''This is a natural evolution,'' Orlando Bloom's other half explained. ''The thing is, I've been modeling since I was 13. Now entering a new phase in my life. I have felt this coming since my son was born and, after I became a mother, I realized I needed to prioritize my time."
Kerr also said she was "surprised" to hear the reports suggesting she's not a "big seller" and troublesome to work with, "I'm sure anyone that has worked with me would agree that it's not true," she insisted.
But just because she's putting modeling on the back burner doesn't mean Kerr is slowing down. Later this year, she plans to release her second book, Empower Yourself, and she will continue to focus on her skincare line, KORA Organics. 

0 commentaires:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants for single moms